Here comes the third part of article about the game tips for Top Eleven.
1. Number of points
2. Higher number of points obtained in the group matches played among the teams in question
3. Superior goal difference from the group matches played among the teams in question
4. Higher number of goals scored in the group matches played among the teams in question
5. Higher number of goals scored away from home in the group matches played among the teams in question
6. If, after applying criteria 2) to 5) to several teams, two teams still have an equal ranking, criteria 2) to 5) are reapplied exclusively to the matches between the two teams in question to determine their final rankings. If this procedure does not lead to a decision, criteria 7) and 8) apply
7. Superior goal difference from all group matches played
8. Higher number of goals scored from all group matches played
Friendlies are non-Competition matches arranged between two friends. The results in a Friendly do not affect the standing in any League or Cup. The challenger's team will receive health packs and experience for the Friendly, however the squad's players will burn condition and their morale is affected. The challenged team won't receive any health packs or experience for the Friendly, but neither will the players burn condition or have their morale affected.
Friendly matches can be arranged only between friends, regardless whether they are Facebook friends or Top Eleven friends. There is a limit to the number of friendlies you can arrange with the same friend. Only two friendlies versus the same opponent are allowed at any time.
To be continued...
Get more information about Top Eleven from 9Game.